Seven Meadows Community Association, Inc.
Central Park Pavilion ReservationIndemnification Agreement
Seven Meadows Community Association, Inc. (hereafter referred to as the “Association”), is the owner and/or operator of Common Area serving the members of the Association and lessees of members of the Association; and the persons whose signatures are below are members of the Association or lessees of members of the Association (hereinafter referred to as “Member”), who, for and in consideration of the issuance of access to the Central Park Pavilion ("Pavilion") does hereby agree as follows:
1. I have read, acknowledged and agree to abide by the posted/published rules and regulations concerning the Resident's Club.Note specifically: Residents reserving the Resident’s Club for private use are responsible for cleaning up the facilities and surrounding area and returning it to the condition it was in before the period of private use began.
2. I agree to assume the risks involved with the use of the Resident’s Club and Common Areas within the Association.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Member shall and does hereby agree to indemnify, protect, hold harmless and defend the Association and their respective heirs, legal representatives, members, partners, agents employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parents and subsidiaries, from and against all claims, demands, damages, injuries, losses, liens, causes of action, suits, judgments, liabilities and expenses, including court cost and attorney’s fees of any nature, kind or description (including without limitation, claims for property damage, injuries to or death of any person or entity) arising out of the use of the Resident’s Club and Common Areas within Seven Meadows Community Association, Inc. by Member and Member’s family members and guests.
4. THE OBLIGATION OF MEMBER UNDER THIS INDEMNIFICATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH LIABILITIES ARE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE SOLE OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE OF THE ASSOCIATION AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH SOLE ORCONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE OF THE ASSOCIAITON WAS ACTIVE OR PASSIVE OR BY ANYMATTER OR THING IN WHICH LIABILITY MIGHT BE IMPOSED.
5. The parties agree that in the event any law is enacted, which governs this agreement and which limits in any way the extent to which indemnification may be provided to the Association, this contract shall automatically be amended to provide that the indemnification provided hereunder shall extend only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
6. This Agreement shall further constitute a waiver of subrogation by the Member against the Association and its insurance carriers.
ACCEPTED AND AGREED: _______________________________ Date___________________
Print Name: _________________________