2021 Pool Season
Don't forget that a valid access card is required for entry into the pool.
All swimmers must also complete and sign the AMENITY WAIVER
and present proof of their signed waiver before pool access will be granted. Please allow up to 72 hours for your access cards to be activated after signing the new waiver.
If you need a new card or lost your card please email a request to email@example.com
including your name, address and phone number. We will email you with details for how to obtain your card.
A $25 fee, payable by check, is required for all replacement access cards. Only two cards allowed per household.
This pool is for the use of residents of the Seven Meadows Community Association, Inc. Subdivision only.
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY, LIFEGUARDS HAVE THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY.
ONE LONG WHISTLE BLAST MEANS TO CLEAR THE POOL.
1. A current access card is required upon entry with a four (4) guest per card limit.
2. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool area.
3. No running or rough housing allowed.
4. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages in the pool area.
5. No loud music in the pool area.
6. We recommend using U.S. Coast Guard approved floatation devices.
7. No balls, frisbees, squirt guns or similar types of toys are allowed. (Soft Nerf-type balls are allowed).
8. No diving allowed.
9. Only one person on the slide at a time. No double sliding.
10. Area below slide must be clear before next slider may go down.
11. No face first, no backwards or standing up on the slide. Always go in seated.
12. There must be at least one (1) adult for every six (6) children. For every three (3) children under the age of six (6), one (1) adult must accompany. An adult is defined as anyone eighteen (18) years of age or over.
13. Only non-swimming children six (6) years old or under may use the baby pool and must be supervised by an adult.
14. No pets allowed in pool area.
15. Swimsuits only. Boys must have a drawstring suit. No cut-offs allowed in the pool. No disposable diapers allowed in the pool. (Must wear plastic pants over diapers or training pants).
16. No loud or abusive language will be tolerated.
17. Anyone swimming after hours will be suspended for the remainder of the summer and will have trespassing charges filed against him or her.
18. Parent are responsible for their children and guests in the pool area.
19. NO SMOKING or use of tobacco products in the pool area.
20. No wheeled vehicles allowed (except wheelchairs and baby strollers).
21. No one with an exposed injury or wearing bandages is allowed in the pool.
22. Lifeguards are employed to insure the safety of all swimmers. Lifeguards have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone disobeying the rules or endangering himself or another person. The lifeguard has the authority to suspend the offender. Additionally, violations will be turned over to the pool committee. Repeat violations may result in revocation of swimming privileges for the remainder of the summer.
23. No swinging or climbing on any pool or splash park equipment.
24. Small children only in the splash park.
1. Maximum operational load: 1 person 300 lbs.
2. Children under 48 inches tall are not permitted on this ride.
3. Eyeglasses must be securely affixed to riders with head straps.
4. Swim ear with exposed zippers, buckles, rivets or metal ornamentation are not permitted.
5. Only one rider to enter flume at a time. Single riders only!
6. Never form chains.
7. Slide must be ridden feet first lying on back or in sitting position (sit up to go slower, lie down to go faster).
8. Riders must wait for the attendants to start signal before starting the ride.
9. Keep arms and hands inside the flumes at all times.
10. Do not run, dive, stand kneel, rotate or stop in the slide.
11. At the end of the slide, obey all instructions by splash pool attendant and exit quickly.
12. CAUTION: For safety reasons, pregnant women and persons with heart conditions or back trouble should not ride this ride.