*The Seven Meadows fitness center is CLOSED for repairs until further notice due to damage from the winter storm.*
The Amenity Waiver must be signed in order to access the facility.
To view the Amenity Waiver, click HERE
Fitness Center Hours: 4:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Maximum Capacity: 4
for Fitness Center Rules Related to COVID-19
Location: 23610 Seven Meadows Parkway
Entrance: Street side entrance of the Clubhouse
Hours: 4:00 am- 11:00 pm
1) No person under the age of seventeen (16) is permitted in the fitness center at any time without being accompanied by an adult.
2) The Fitness Center is for Seven Meadows and Avalon residents only.
3) Proper workout attire must be worn. Jeans are prohibited.
4) Tennis shoes must be worn during workout.
5) Shirt and shoes must be worn to enter facility.
6) Equipment shall be wiped down after use.
7) Resident is required to bring towel. Towels WILL NOT be provided.
8) Return weights to the racks before leaving.
9) Remember to turn off the TV when you are done.
10) Be considerate of others working out.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911
Seven Meadows Community Association, Inc. is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.