The Gaston Pool is a swim at your own risk lap pool. This means it will not be supervised by lifeguards.
Swim at your own risk (SAYOR) access is daily from 5am-9pm, except when swim team is practicing. If you are interested in SAYOR, please contact the management team at email@example.com.
SAYOR swimming is only permitted with designated access cards. We can update your access card with the appropriate permissions.
The SAYOR waiver will also need to be signed for access. You can find the waivers under the amenities tab.
If a new access card is needed, a replacement can be issued to you. Access cards are $25, payable by check only to Seven Meadows.
Violation of the rules will result in removal of access.
Sailfish Swim Team
For swim team registration, schedules and other information, please click here
to visit their website!
First Colony Swim Team
First Colony's swim team schedule is Mondays through Fridays from 4pm-7:30pm. Saturdays are from 8am-11am.
For further information on the First Colony Swim Team, please click here
Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations:
These rules and regulations, for the safe and sanitary operation of the pool, are for your protection and benefit.
- Everyone who uses the pool must sign the Release and Indemnity Agreement.
- Amenity Cards are required for entry into the facility.
- This pool is designed for lap swimming.
- No glass containers in the pool/park area.
- All swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility.
- There must be at least one (1) adult for every six (6) children. For every three (3) children under the age of six (6), one (1) adult must accompany. An adult is defined as anyone eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an individual 18 years of age or older.
- Members will be held responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Management will not be held responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property of any kind.
- We recommend using U.S. Coast Guards approved floatation devices. Supervising adults must be within arms-reach of the child wearing a floatation device.
- Large floats or boats are not allowed.
- Frisbees, balls, squirt guns, or similar types of toys are not allowed. (Soft Nerf-type balls are allowed)
- The pool may be closed, or it's use may be limited at any time due to weather, operational difficulties, and at the discretion of the Manager.
- In case of lightening or thunder, Red Cross Current Standards will be used.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Alcohol and other drugs are prohibited.
- Profanity, improper behavior and intoxication are not allowed.
- Individuals with symptoms of a communicable disease are requested not to enter the pool facility until 2 weeks after recovery.
- All non-toilet-trained children must wear swim diapers.
- The wading pool is limited to children under the age of 6 years old. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
- Running, pushing, wrestling, ball playing, dunking, splashing, or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be tolerated.
- Diving is not allowed.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn in the pool. Cut-off jeans or pants, shorts or tennis pants are not allowed. Only white shirts can be worn as protection from the sun in the water.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the pool area.