These rules and regulations, for the safe and sanitary operation of the pool, are for your protection and benefit.
1. Everyone who uses the pool must sign the Release and Indemnity Agreement
2. Amenity cards are required for entry into the facility.
3. This pool is designated for lap swimming
4. No glass containers in the pool/park area.
5. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool area.
6. All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk and sole responsibility.
7. There must be at least one adult for every 6 children, and for every 3 children under the age of 6 there has to be one adult. An adult is anyone 18 years or older.
8. Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an individual 18 years of age or older to be admitted to the pool area.
9. Members will be held responsible for the actions of their guests.
10. Management will not be held responsible for loss or damage of any personal property of any kind.
11. We recommend using U.S Coast Guards approved floatation devices. Supervising adult must be within arms reach of the child wearing the floatation device. No large floats or boats are allowed.
12. No balls, frisbees, squirt guns, or similar type of toys are allowed. (soft nerf type balls are allowed).
13. The pool may be closed or its use limited at any time because of weather, operational difficulties, overcrowding, and at the discretion of the manager. In case of lightning or thunder, Red Cross current standards will be used.
14. No pets allowed in the pool area.
15. Alcohol and other drugs are prohibited.
16. Profanity, improper behavior, and intoxication are not allowed.
17. Individuals with symptoms of a communicable disease are requested not to enter the pool facility until 2 weeks after recovery”.
18. All non-toilet-trained babies must wear swim diapers.
19. The wading pool is limited to children under the age of 6 years old. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times.
20. Running, pushing, wrestling, ball playing, dunking, splashing, or causing undue disturbance in or about the pool area will not be tolerated.
21. No diving.
22. Appropriate swimwear must be worn in the pool. No cut off jeans or pants, shorts or tennis pants, and only white shirts can be worn as protection from the sun in the water.
23. Smoking prohibited inside pool area.