** All information, rules, scheduling, etc., are subject to change due to COVID-19 mitigation efforts and guidance from local and state authorities.**
The lap pool is heated during the fall, winter and early spring months for year round lap swimming! Click email email@example.com to request details and information regarding the required waiver. If a new access card is needed, one can be issues $25 fee payable by check or money order. All off season lap swimming is "at your own risk" and there are no lifeguards present during this time. Violation of the rules noted in the waiver will result in removal of access.
The schedule for waiver swimming varies by swim team season. Below is the swim team schedule for the Gaston Pool beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020. During these times, the Gaston Pool is NOT available to waiver swimmers:
This pool is for the use of residents of the Seven Meadows Community Association, Inc. Subdivision only. All guests must be registered and accompanied by a resident.
TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY, LIFEGUARDS HAVE THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY.
ONE LONG WHISTLE BLAST MEANS TO CLEAR THE POOL.
1. A current access card is required upon entry with a four (4) guest per card limit.
2. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool area.
3. No running or rough housing allowed.
4. No glass containers or alcoholic beverages in the pool area.
5. No loud music in the pool area.
6. We recommend using U.S. Coast Guard approved floatation devices.
7. No balls, frisbees, squirt guns or similar types of toys are allowed. (Soft Nerf-type balls are allowed).
8. No diving allowed.
9. There must be at least one (1) adult for every six (6) children. For every three (3) children under the age of six (6), one (1) adult must accompany. An adult is defined as anyone eighteen (18) years of age or over.
10. Only non-swimming children six (6) years old or under may use the baby pool and must be supervised by an adult.
11. No pets allowed in pool area.
12. Swimsuits only. Boys must have a drawstring suit. No cut-offs allowed in the pool. No disposable diapers allowed in the pool. (Must wear plastic pants over diapers or training pants).
13. No loud or abusive language will be tolerated.
14. Anyone swimming after hours will be suspended for the remainder of the summer and will have trespassing charges filed against him or her.
15. Parents are responsible for their children and guests in the pool area.
16. NO SMOKING or use of tobacco products in the pool area.
17. No wheeled vehicles allowed (except wheelchairs and baby strollers).
18. No one with an exposed injury or wearing bandages is allowed in the pool.
19. Lifeguards are employed to insure the safety of all swimmers. Lifeguards have the authority to remove from the pool area anyone disobeying the rules or endangering himself or another person. The lifeguard has the authority to suspend the offender. Additionally, violations will be turned over to the pool committee. Repeat violations may result in revocation of swimming privileges for the remainder of the summer.
20. No swinging or climbing on any pool or splash park equipment.
21. Small children only in the splash park.