IF YOU PLAN OF HAVING ANY BOUNCE HOUSES, FOOD TRUCKS, OR ANY OTHER HIRED VENDOR, PLEASE PROVIDE SEVEN MEADOWS WITH THEIR LIABILITY INSURANCE. IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RESERVE THE SPACE.
1. Park and Pavilion are for use of Seven Meadows residents and guests only.
2. Park and pavilion close at 9:00 pm.
3. Pavilion, bathrooms and play equipment must be used in its intended fashion.
4. Please schedule any formal activities like football/soccer/baseball practices, parties etc. through the Clubhouse at 281-394-2274 or email us to reserve a party or practice.
5. All residents and guests are asked to respect the residents who have reserved the pavilion and/or park.
6. Please remove your trash when the party is over. We suggest you bring trash bags.
7. Be aware of the electrical limitation. Call if you have a question about this.
8. Activities need to be appropriate for the common grounds of the community. Central Park is for all of Seven meadows residents adn their guests to enjoy.
If you have any questions on what is appropriate, please contact the clubhouse.