FORT BEND MUD 34 & 35: MANDATORY WATER RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE -UPDATE-
The water restrictions have downgraded from Stage 3 to Stage 2 of its Drought Contingency Plan. In this stage, it is Mandatory that residents reduce water consumption whenever possible. The following water use restrictions shall apply:
- Irrigation of landscaped areas with hose-end sprinklers or automatic irrigation systems shall be limited between the hours of 8PM on the designated water days set forth below and 3AM on the following days:
- Mondays and Wednesdays for customers with an even numbered address (address ending in 0, 2, 4, 6, 8)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays for customers with an off numbered address (addresses ending in 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Mondays and Wednesdays for customers responsible for watering common areas.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle, motorbike, boat, trailer, airplane or other vehicle is prohibited except between the hours of 8:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and 3:00 a.m. on the following day(s).
- Use of water to fill, refill, or add to any aesthetic water use is prohibited except between the hours of 8:00 p.m. on the designated watering day(s) and 3:00 a.m. on the following day(s). This includes water used for ornamental, decorative or recreational purposes such as fountain, amenity lakes, reflecting pools, swimming pools, hot tubs and water gardens.
- Operation of any ornamental fountain or pond for aesthetic or scenic purposes is prohibited except where necessary to support aquatic life or where such fountains or ponds are equipped with a recirculation system.
- Use of water from hydrants shall be limited to firefighting, related activities, or other activities necessary to maintain public health, safety, and welfare, except that use of water from designated fire hydrants for construction purposes may be allowed under special permit from the District.
For Stage 2: MUD 34 link, Click here
For Stage 2: MUD 35 link, Click here
MUD 34 and MUD 35 Information
Seven Meadows is part of two Municipal Utility Districts: MUD 34 and 35.
MUD 34 services sections 1-8 and MUD 35 services sections 9-22 of Seven Meadows.
MUD meetings are open to the public with a Public Comments agenda item at the opening of each meeting.
MUD 34 meets the FOURTH Tuesday each month at 12:00 PM
MUD 35 meets the FIRST Wednesday each month at 1:00 PM
Meetings are typically held at 1300 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1400, Houston, Texas 77056
MUD 34 and MUD 35 have a contract with Best Trash for trash and recycle services in Seven Meadows. If you have issues with your trash collection, contact Best Trash at www.best-trash.com
. MUD 34/35 are also in a cost sharing contract of three Ft. Bend County Constable deputies who patrol the two districts.
For more information on setup/disconnect or paying your water bill etc.
MUD 34 does not have a website
*Attention MUD 34 residents*
Fort Bend MUD 34 has implemented a free digital notification system to quickly inform residents of water, sewer, drainage, or other district-related events or situations. You can register at www.alerts.fbmud34.com